Flora Advanced Materials
Characteristics of AVIRAL Surfaces
- Single component ready-to-use liquid for easy application
- Low viscous, colorless, and does not hide the original appearance of the surface
- Dries in ambient conditions without the need for external heating
- Adhere strongly to most surfaces, including metals, ceramics, glass, textiles, plastics, and paints.
- Water contact angle exceeding 110 degree
- Self-cleaning ability
- Thin hard solid film of approximately 5 microns
- High thermal and mechanical stability
- Hard, scratch resistant, yet flexible
PRODUCT INFORMATION :
The product has been tested as per MIL-STD-810, Method 521 specifications.
Physical State :
Shelf life :
1 year when stored in sealed conditions and 6 months after opening.
AVIRAL is 1k system is used for developing oleophobicity on the coated surfaces. It is a VOC exempted solvent based product that can effectively hinder snow adhesion and keep surfaces clean.
Technical Document Sheet:
Safety Data Sheet: